Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My approval – May 15, 2014


My children, seek for My approval only, if I am pleased with you or not. That is all that matters. Ask Me, I will reveal it to you, so that you will know the truth, do not assume.

Be warned and take heed, do not seek for the approval of people, for their acceptance and to be pleasing to them, then you will compromise and fall into the snares of the devil. You will be a people pleaser. The devil has deceived many, because they sought for the approval and acceptance of other people, to please them and not Me. Do not fall prey to the devil and his schemes. Be vigilant, watchful and praying. Be on guard, put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil.

No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me. If I am for you, who can be against you?


In the world you will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom. Endure and be steadfast, bear it all and great will your reward be in Heaven. Do not compromise and seek for the approval and acceptance of people, then you will deny Me, but seek only for My approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget