Friday, May 2, 2014

My Divine Nature – May 03, 2014


My children, many do not know My Divinity, because they do not know Me for real. They do not have true knowledge about My Divine Nature for who I really am and for what I am able to do.

I am who I said who I am, the Almighty. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the One who was, who is, and who is to come, at the appointed time by My Great Power and Glory. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Divine Nature.

Many do not realize who I really am but they are without any excuse. My Divine Nature is seen all over the world in My Creation. I manifest Myself in many ways, I am not limited or restricted by anyone. I do as I wish.


Each one of My children must put on My Divine Nature. You do not belong to yourself anymore but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I am Holy and you must also be holy that is the evidence of My Divine Nature living in you. You must also love the truth and be righteous for I am the Righteous Judge. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many wrongfully believe and think because they are deceived. That is not My Divine Nature. Be holy, pure in heart then you will see Me and experience My Divine Nature working in and through you and all for My Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget