Friday, May 30, 2014

Own understanding – May 31, 2014


My children, do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way that you want or think. Then you will not be disappointed. Put all your hope and trust in Me, because hope in Me does not disappoint, but when you lean on your own understanding you will surely be disappointed.

Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, in faith and not by sight. Do not lean on your own understanding, only believe and trust Me. I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth. I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. Therefore do not lean on your own understanding, let Me have My way. I will guide and lead you every step of the way.

That is why many are deceived, in darkness, because they lean on their own understanding, or they go after other people who are fallible men and women like themselves. Come after Me and do not lean on your own understanding.


I know the end from the beginning. My ways are not your ways. My thoughts are not your thoughts. Do not lean on your own understanding but trust Me. I will work out all things for good at My time as I wish. I am not limited or restricted. Do not lean on your own understanding of who you think who I am and what I am able to do. I am able to do what is impossible with people. Follow Me, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget