Monday, May 5, 2014

Peace – May 06, 2014


My children, you can always be in perfect peace with Me, if you listen, obey and follow Me, My way. Many are not in peace with Me because they are not obedient to Me, but disobedient, stubborn and rebellious. They must repent and seek to be in peace with Me, My perfect will for them.

Some have My true peace, which surpasses all human understanding because they are in My perfect will.

You can also be in peace with Me, no matter your circumstances or situation. Do not be anxious. Put all your hope and trust in Me and let Me work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I give and restore peace, be therefore in peace with Me.


I am the Prince of Peace, without Me, there will be no true peace in the world but turmoil. Let no one deceive you. When they say peace, peace then you must know that sudden destruction will come. Be vigilant, watch and pray and be in My true peace at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget