Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pretend – June 01, 2014


My children, do not pretend that you love Me, I know. I must be your first love, if not, repent, let Me be your first love and stay your first love until the very end. The one who loves anything or anybody more than Me, is not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Many are in enmity with Me, not pleasing, although they believe and think that they are.

Many worship Me in vain. They honor Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They only have a form of godliness. They do not worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. They pretend, they are only religious, they have no personal relationship with Me. They do not know Me for real. I am not alive to them. They only know about Me and that is satisfying to them but not to Me. They only pretend that they know Me, but if they diligently seek Me, they will find Me.

Many pretend to be who they are not. Let no one deceive you. Ask Me who knows every heart and all motives. A tree is known by its fruit. Bear good fruit in My Kingdom, all for My glory.


Your enemies are also My enemies. They pretend to be who they are not. They believe and think that they can hide their evil schemes from Me, but they cannot, they are foolish. Trust no one but Me. The devil uses them. He will appear as an angel of light. Be therefore always watchful and praying, do not let your guard down for there are many who pretend to be who they are not. Do not pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget