Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Reach out to Me – May 21, 2014


My children, you can always reach out to Me. You can rely on Me. I am always there for you. I never slumber nor sleep. No matter the time, day or night, I am always available. Reach out to Me now, call on Me, I hear and I will answer. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Seek Me with all your heart until you find Me. Let Me refresh you with a new anointing of My Spirit. Reach out to Me and let Me touch you anew.

Bring all your sorrows and troubles to Me, I love and I care for you. Rest assured in Me. I will comfort you. Do not let the things of life dishearten you, do not lose hope. There is always hope with Me and hope in Me does not disappoint. I am able to do the impossible. Put all your hope and trust in Me.


Reach out to Me this moment, no matter where you are. No matter your circumstances or situation. I will help you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you in the storms of life, to see you through. Reach out to Me, your King of Glory and give Me all the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget