Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Seek Me – May 28, 2014


My children, seek Me diligently above everything else and you will find Me. Show Me that you really love Me. Let nothing else be more important than to seek Me. I know every heart. Many give up to quickly, not willing or persistent in seeking Me. You must continue to seek Me until you find Me. You must seek Me for yourselves, nobody else can seek Me for you. It is all between Me and you. Seek Me, do not wait.

Many go and seek for Me at the wrong places. I am not far away. I am where you are. I live in the hearts of My children, you are a Temple of My Holy Spirit.

Seek Me where you are, because where you are there I am also. Be willing to seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Do not listen to the devil, who does not want you to seek Me. He will try his utmost to hinder, distract and stop you from seeking Me. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold, but resist him until he flees.


Pray, seek Me with all your heart, day or night, I am always available, I hear and I will answer and I will reveal Myself to you as I wish. There is no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I reward those who are willing and who seek Me diligently. I do not disappoint. I am always faithful and trustworthy. Believe and trust Me, My promises do not fail. If you seek Me, you will certainly find Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget