Friday, May 16, 2014

Submit to Me – May 17, 2014


My children, not everyone is willing to submit themselves to Me and My authority. So that I can have My way and be in control. I force no one. I know every heart and all motives.

Many are not humble but arrogant, in rebellion towards Me that is why they do not submit to Me and My authority. They believe and think that they are pleasing to Me, but they are not. I will humble them. They must repent, be humble, submit to Me and My authority and do My will or they will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. It is a choice, everyone must choose for themselves and also bear the consequences for their decision.


Be willing and submit to Me and My authority. Let Me have My way. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you by My Spirit to do My will in My Kingdom.  My will be done, not your own or that of other people. I must be King, Lord and Master of your lives. Therefore willfully submit to Me and My authority now and do not wait. You do not know how much time you have left. If you die today, where will you spend eternity? Do not resist and grieve My Spirit. I will not strive with anyone forever. Be humble and submit to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget