Thursday, May 22, 2014

The godly and the ungodly – May 23, 2014


My children, the godly, the pure in heart will see Me but not the ungodly, if they do not repent but continue in their wickedness. You can be godly, if you are willing. Many are not serious about their end destination that is why they continue to be ungodly.

The ungodly blend in with the world, there is no difference. They have no fear or reverence for Me. They are in enmity with Me because they are not willing to separate themselves from those things that are an abomination to Me. I do not change. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all, and not just for some like so many want to believe and think. I am holy and you must also be holy or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived.

Be different, be an example to other people. Live godly, be like Me. Show others that they can also live godly while they are in the world today.

You must decide to change your ways, live godly or you will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for the ungodly. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I am the righteous Judge who will judge righteously. Stand out, be known as a godly man, a godly woman, worthy and pleasing to your Father.


Separate yourself from the world and its pleasures. Although you are in the world you are not of it. You belong to Me, I bought you with the ultimate price, My Blood, out of love on the Cross. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You will also pay a price if you want to be like Me, holy and live a godly life in the world that is full of ungodly people. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget