Saturday, May 3, 2014

The impossible – May 04, 2014


My children, all things are possible with Me, your Savior and Creator, if you will only believe and trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Many limit and restrict Me because of their own shortcomings and disbelief. They do not really believe or trust Me because they do not really know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible, in all circumstances and in every situation. Nothing is too hard for Me to do and My Hand is not too short to help.

I do not change. I am always faithful and trustworthy. I still do the impossible through signs, wonders and miracles. That which is impossible with people, I am able to do.  

Many do not believe and trust Me, but they doubt Me. I know every heart. Your faith will be tested. When you are being tested, will you believe and trust Me that I am able to do the impossible? I am no man that I will lie.


You must walk by faith and not by sight, if you want to succeed in your walk with Me. Follow Me blindly in faith, trust Me, then you will experience, that I am able to do, the impossible by My Power and all for My Glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget