Sunday, May 18, 2014

Trust Me, I do not fail – May 19, 2014


My children, put all your hope and trust in Me, I do not fail. Hope and trust in Me does not disappoint. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. What I promise I am able to fulfill. My promises do not fail. I am always trustworthy and faithful. Your faith will be tested. Will you still believe and trust Me although things do not work out the way that you want or think?

If you really know Me, for who I am and for what I am able to do, you will not doubt Me but believe and trust Me because I do not fail. I am who I said I am, The Almighty who is Omnipotent and in control. Able to do what is impossible with people, even the supernatural.


I work all things out for good for My beloved children according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. My ways are not your ways, My plans are not your plans and My time is not your time. Let Me have My way, believe and trust Me, I do not fail. Be patient and wait on My guidance and leading. Do not try to go ahead of Me. Follow Me by faith and not by sight each step of the way. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me, I do not fail. I am in control and always at work for those who love and trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget