Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wherever you are – May 07, 2014


My children, you must be shining lights for Me and My Kingdom wherever you are in the world. So that those who are in darkness can see that all is not darkness but there is light. I am the Light of the world therefore you must also be light.

Light on a hilltop is there for all to see, it cannot be hidden. You must be that shining light for all to see, wherever you are. Do not hide or look at other people, but let your light shine.

The world needs more light it is full of darkness. You must be a shining light and not be darkness yourself, then you only deceive yourself.

Be willing to go wherever I send you and let your light shine so that you can draw others out of darkness into My marvelous Light. Set those who are in darkness free, so that they will be free and be light in My Kingdom also.


Wherever you go, there I have a plan and purpose with you. Be a shining light for Me and My Kingdom wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget