Saturday, May 24, 2014

You can know – May 25, 2014


My children, you can know into the future. You do not need to be in darkness like the rest of the world. I am the Light of the world. If you follow Me, you will not be in darkness. I will be the Light on your path. I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me, I do not fail. You can know My will. I am able to reveal it to you, as I wish and at My time. Follow Me every day, one step at a time. Do not try to go ahead of Me or lag behind. Follow Me as I guide and lead you by My Spirit.


Call on Me, before the time I will reveal new and hidden things to you as I wish. It is not My will that My children be in darkness. You have Me and must walk as children of light in the world that is full of darkness because they do not know Me and have Me as their Savior, King, Lord and Master. Seek Me diligently and you will find Me. There is no favoritism with Me and I do not discriminate. If you ask according to My will then you will receive. I reveal mysteries. My promises do not fail. Believe and trust Me, wait patiently on Me and I will guide you into the future so that you can know the Way and not be in darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget