Friday, May 23, 2014

Your ultimate goal – May 24, 2014


My children, your ultimate goal in life must be, to know Me, to become like Me, holy and to seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness. It is all about Me, to be pleasing to Me and to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom.

Make it your ultimate goal to get to know Me for real, for who I am and for what I am able to do. Do not limit or restrict Me. Make it your ultimate goal to walk by faith and not by sight. Trust Me and follow Me blindly without any doubt wherever I guide and lead you.

If it is your ultimate goal in life to obey and follow Me, then you will be hated and will not be popular or accepted by other people. You will be persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain but those whose goal is wrong will be very disappointed and only have themselves to blame. Everyone has a choice and must choose for themselves which goal they aim at and also labor for.


Many aim for the wrong goal in life. They want to be popular, acceptable and pleasing to mere men and women and not to Me. What is your ultimate goal in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget