Sunday, June 22, 2014

Be different, be faithful – June 23, 2014


My children, do not be like the rest of the world. They only want to gallivant, they are of the world, not pleasing nor acceptable to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Each one must choose for themselves if they want to be different and be faithful to Me and My Kingdom. I force no one. I call many, some respond others don’t. It is their choice, they will bear the consequences. Everyone will be judge for their own deeds, good or bad.

Be different, be faithful yourselves. Do not look at other people. Mind your own walk and relationship with Me. Seek to do My will and do it properly. I will reward each one for your deeds.

If you want to be different in the world and be faithful to Me and My Kingdom, you will pay a price, you will be an outcast. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure and stay different and faithful until the end.

Do not deny Me like so many do, because they are not serious. They are still of the world, they blend in with the rest of the world. They gallivant along with them because they do not know Me for real. They have no awe and no fear for Me. Therefore they are not separated, or different from the rest of the world and not faithful to Me and My Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me, the wicked and the righteous. Nothing can be hidden from Me.


Do not be deceived. Repent, be different, be faithful, be righteous and holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven but perish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget