Friday, June 13, 2014

Cooperate – June 14, 2014


My children, you must cooperate with Me, My Spirit in you. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Listen, pay attention as I reveal things to you. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Be obedient, cooperate so that I can change you into My likeness. My Spirit in you does the transformation but then you must be willing and cooperate. I force no one to change but each one will bear the consequences for their own deeds. I am the righteous Judge. I know every heart and all motives. You must be pure in heart to see Me, to be worthy of Me and My Kingdom.

Many do not want to cooperate with My Spirit, that is why they are not like Me, holy, and without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. I do not change, you must all change, cooperate with Me then I will complete the good work that I started in you if you are willing and cooperate until the end. The unwilling will perish if they do not repent, cooperate with Me in time. I will not strive with anyone forever. Mercy time is running out and there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.


Submit to Me and My transformation and I will change you into My likeness. I will show you things in your own lives that are not acceptable nor pleasing to Me. You will not be disappointed, but then you must yield, cooperate and not be stubborn. Let Me have My way with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget