Saturday, June 7, 2014

Distinguish –June 08, 2014


My children, you must distinguish between truth and lies, good and evil. Many do not know how to distinguish. They have accepted lies for truth, evil for good. You must distinguish those things that are an abomination to Me and not acceptable nor pleasing to Me. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many wrongfully think. That is why many are deceived and in darkness.

Those things that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of them, but many do them themselves because they do not distinguish between truth and lies, good and evil. I am the righteous Judge. Ask Me, I know everything. My Spirit of Truth will guide each one into all truth. Seek the truth from Me for yourself. Do not accept everything that you hear or read for truth. There is much deception. Do not be deceived. Distinguish between truth and lies, good and evil. Yield to My Spirit, listen and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Submit to Me and My authority. I will guide and lead you every step of the way.


Distinguish between the narrow and the broad road. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it. You must willfully follow Me, My way. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget