Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Do not lose hope – June 04, 2014


Many of My children want to lose hope, do not, there is always hope with Me and hope in Me does not disappoint. Be steadfast, do not be discouraged. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom. Continue, obey and follow Me as I guide and lead you. I go ahead of you. I will work out all things for good. My promises do not fail. Trust Me. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors. Do not lose hope, press on, you follow Me in faith and not by sight. I am with you every step of the way. I will not disappoint you. You will come through victoriously with Me, going ahead of you, to see you through every obstacle and all difficulties. You are able, but you must endure, not lose hope and give up on Me and My Kingdom until the very end or it will be all in vain.

If I am for you My children, who can be against you? No weapon formed against you will prosper and everyone that comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me. Keep your focus on Me and seek for My approval only. Do not lose hope. The enemy will try his utmost to get you to lose hope and to give up, do not listen to him, resist him and he will flee.

Every new day is one day closer to My coming. I do not delay My coming like so many believe and think. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Be steadfast, always ready and do not lose hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget