Monday, June 16, 2014

Do not want to acknowledge - June 17, 2014


My children, many do not want to acknowledge Me as their Savior, although they know about Me. I force no one. Everyone has a free will and must choose for themselves wisely, because you will all give account to Me, the only Savior of the world. Without Me there is no hope and no peace. I am the Prince of Peace, the Light of the world. Acknowledge Me and do not deny Me, because the one who denies Me, I will also deny and will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Many are deceived and in darkness, because they do not acknowledge Me as their Lord, King and Master. I must be King of your lives. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me, I do not fail. I work all things out for good. Acknowledge Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible. Submit to Me and My authority.


Many are in deception because they do not want to acknowledge the truth, they love lies more than truth. Those things that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of them but do them themselves and still they think and believe that I am pleased with them, but I am not. I do not change. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness because I have only one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many wrongfully believe and think. Acknowledge the truth and you will be free, only truth sets free not lies. To be victorious you must acknowledge the truth and reject the lies. Acknowledge Me as Savior, Lord, King and Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget