Thursday, June 5, 2014

Endure – June 06, 2014


My children, I know your circumstances, you must endure, be patient. I go ahead of you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth. I will open doors at My time according to My plan and purpose. Do not be discouraged when things do not work out the way you want or think. Let Me have My way, I know My plan and purpose and will not let you down. Trust Me, keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and stay on course.

Do not allow the devil to lie to you and to take you off course. He wants you to give up on Me and My Kingdom. He will always try his utmost. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold. Resist him, be steadfast and endure.


I am for you and not against you. I will work all things out for good. You will look back and know I was in control and I do not fail. Take one day at a time. Yield to My Spirit, I will guide and lead you into My perfect will. Endure, it will be worth it. I will not disappoint you. Victory is assured in Me, without Me you can do nothing. Trust Me and follow Me one step at a time. I am with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will help and sustain you, endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget