Thursday, June 19, 2014

Expand My Kingdom – June 20, 2014


My children, you must expand My Kingdom, it is your Kingdom also. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit you do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I am King and must be in control.

I have a plan and purpose with each one who is willing to expand My Kingdom. I force no one. I do not live in buildings built of stone and mortar but in the hearts of My children, My Kingdom is in them. Those who are led by My Spirit they are My sons and daughters. They are part of My everlasting Kingdom. My Spirit of Truth guides them into all truth  every step of the way.

You are all in the world but not of it. Be separate for Me and My Kingdom. Be willing to expand My Kingdom wherever you go or wherever I send you. Be serious about Me and My Kingdom.


Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose to expand My Kingdom. I do not fail. Follow Me. I go ahead of you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you to expand My Kingdom at the appropriate time. Trust Me, My will be done. I will guide and lead you every step of the way to expand My Kingdom. I am King, Lord and Master. Let Me have My way to expand My Kingdom. Be willing and available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget