Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Expect – June 26, 2014


Do not expect the world to love you My children. They hated Me first, therefore you will also be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven. Do not expect to be treated fair and righteous in the world, then you will not be disappointed. They only love their own, but I love and I care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent, but many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. If they do not repent they will perish.

Even today, many will die, suddenly and unexpectedly because tomorrow is not promised. Where do you expect to spend eternity? That matters, not the other things that people have expectations for. It will not last for eternity. I will come like a thief in the night, when you least expect Me. Therefore be always ready, pleasing and worthy of Me, wait patiently on My coming.


My promises do not fail, but do not expect the same from fallible men and women who are not trustworthy. Expect nothing of people, then you will never be discouraged and disappointed. Put all your hope and trust in Me, I do not disappoint. I am always faithful and trustworthy. You can expect, that I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me, do not doubt, focus on Me and My Kingdom. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget