Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Have confidence - June 12, 2014


My children, sadly many do not have confidence in Me because they do not know Me for real. They only know about Me. Therefore they do not believe and trust Me for who I am, and for what I am able to do. You must have confidence in Me, your Savior. I am the One who is able to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you.

I am able to do what is impossible with people. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings and doubt. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Have confidence in Me that I am able to do what I promise. I do not fail. I am always trustworthy. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts and My time is not your time. Let Me have My way.

Have confidence in Me and follow Me in faith, take one step at a time. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. I go ahead of you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. I know best.


I love you and I care for you. I will work all things out for good according to My will. My will be done. I will not disappoint nor fail you. Have confidence in Me. I am who I said I am The Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget