Saturday, June 21, 2014

I love and I care – June 22, 2014


I love and I care My children for all, that is why I warn. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, but I force no one.

Some repented but many others are stubborn, they still refuse to repent. I will not strive with anyone forever although it is not My will that they perish. They must choose for themselves and repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

The world is lost because they love other things more than Me. They are besotted with the wrong things in life. Things that are an abomination to Me, not acceptable nor pleasing, although they think and believe that it is.


Many are deceived and in darkness because they think because I am a God of Love and I care that I changed. I did not change and I will not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. You must all change, be holy like Me, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some. Repent, change your ways, be holy and live godly or you will perish. There is no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Take heed, repent because I love and I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget