Saturday, June 28, 2014

In common – June 29, 2014


My children, you have nothing in common with the world if you belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Although you are all in the world, some of you are not of it. You belong to Me, you are My Holy Temple and ought to be holy like Me. Have nothing in common with the rest of the world who are lost on their way to damnation, if they do not turn, repent and change their evil ways, they will all perish.

You must be different, separated unto Me and My Kingdom. You must all have Me and My Kingdom in common. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I love and I care for all, that you must also have in common with Me. My love, My heart, and care for a world that is lost without Me. I am the only Savior of the world, without Me there will be no true peace but turmoil.


Have Me in common My children and nothing else. Do not love the things of the world more than Me that is what the rest of the world love that is why they are in enmity with Me, not pleasing or acceptable and not worthy of Me and My Kingdom. Be different, have light in common in the world that is in darkness and do not be darkness yourself, that is what the rest of the world have in common. They love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. You have nothing in common with darkness but with light. I am the Light of the world, that you must have in common with Me, be light not darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget