Monday, June 2, 2014

Let Me change you – June 03, 2014


My children, believe and trust Me that I am able to complete the good work that I started in you but you must cooperate and allow Me to change you into My likeness. You never know when it will be your time to die. That is why you must always be ready, allow Me to do the good work in you so that you can be pleasing to Me.

Yield to My Holy Spirit, do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not strive with anyone forever. Those who do not want Me to complete the good work that I started in them, will be very disappointed and only have themselves to blame. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity because they never allow Me to complete the good work that I started in them. I force no one. You must be willing, allow Me to change you into My likeness, to be worthy of Me.

Look back and see where you came from and where you are heading, your goal. What progress have you made? You must not be the same man, woman you used to be. If you did not change for good, it will be all in vain. Ask Me to search your heart, to change you into My likeness because I force no one. I know every heart and all motives. Many know the truth but they are not willing to accept it. They do not want to change, be like Me holy, therefore they will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. They are heading for the wrong destiny if they do not take retrospective of their own lives and let Me change them, complete the good work that I started in them.


I discipline and reprove each one of My children who are willing to accept it out of love and because I care. Many despised My discipline and reproof, but they will bear the consequences and be very disappointed. I will not be able to complete the good work that I started in them if they do not repent in time, cooperate and allow Me. Sadly today, many will die without Me, lost for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget