Monday, June 23, 2014

No awe no fear but a wicked generation – June 24, 2014


My children, you live in the midst of a wicked generation, that is why you will suffer, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom. Do not fear this wicked generation who has no awe and no fear for Me. They will continue in their wickedness because they do not know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Be in awe and fear Me. I am not only a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire and it will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. I love and I care that is why I warn. Take heed, repent, be holy like Me, I do not change, you must all change, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived.

If the wicked does not forsake his wrongful ways he will perish. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. Sadly many are on the wrong way to destruction. Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Now is mercy time and mercy time is running out for the wicked who has no awe and fear for Me.


My children, warn and pray for the wicked generation that they will repent to receive mercy and grace from Me, to be saved and spared in this time. I am the only Savior and without Me they will be lost for eternity. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but each one must choose life or death, repent or perish. Be in awe and fear Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget