Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pray, call on Me – June 15, 2014


My children, you must pray, call on Me, I hear and I will answer according to My will. My will be done. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. If you diligently seek Me you will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Pray, call on Me. I will not fail or disappoint you.

Do not be like the rest of the world, who are without hope, because they do not know Me. There is always hope with Me and hope in Me does not disappoint. Believe and trust Me with all your heart for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible. I am no man that I will lie. I do what I promise. My promises do not fail. Do not limit or restrict Me because of disbelief.

Pray, call on Me in faith. Let your faith come into action and you will see My Hand move, it is not too short to help. I hear and I will answer, to build your faith and trust in Me and that your joy may be full in Me.


Give the devil no foothold, do not fall prey to him. He does not want My children to pray, to call on Me. He will do his utmost to hinder, distract and stop you from praying, calling on Me. Resist him and he will flee. Pray, call on Me, be persistent and do not stop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget