Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Prepare to be ready – June 11, 2014


My children, you have to prepare to be ready. Do not wait, procrastinate. If it is your time today, if you die, will you be ready? Have you prepared? Where will you spend eternity? That is all that matters.

The Door is narrow, many will try to enter but will not be able, because they did not prepare to be ready, to be found worthy to enter. Not everyone that says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day: Go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. Prepare to be ready. Be holy like Me.

Many are not, they are in enmity with Me, not ready, because they did not prepare. I know every heart and all motives. I warn, take heed, you must prepare now to be ready. You must always be ready. I will come when you least expect Me, like a thief in the night.


Be separate from the rest of the world. You are still in the world but not of it. All the other things are not permanent and have no eternal value. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last for eternity, not earthly treasures that will not last. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and all the other things will be added unto you. I know My plan and purpose and will work all things out for good. My will be done. Prepare to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget