Friday, June 6, 2014

Safeguard yourself – June 07, 2014


My children, safeguard yourself under My protection. I am able to protect My own by My Great Power. I do what is impossible with people. Trust Me with all your heart and do not doubt. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me. I am your Protector.

Put on My full armor every day and do not be negligent. Be on guard and not vulnerable, so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. He knows his time is running out. Be strong and courageous, watchful and praying all the time. Do not let your guard down. The devil is seeking who he can devour, do not fall prey to him. Safeguard yourself.

In the world, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom. but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure and do not deny Me. The one who denies Me, I will also deny.

Be steadfast. Your enemies are also My enemies. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. If I am for you who can be against you?


Not everyone is under My protection, do not be deceived. I do not protect the wicked. They are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me. I am fair, I only protect the righteous. Safeguard yourself, stay with Me and you will be under My protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget