Friday, June 20, 2014

Stay on course – June 21, 2014


You have to stay on course My children, follow My orders only. Submit to Me and My authority. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. Yield to My Spirit, listen and obey My orders. You must pay close attention to what I say to you. You cannot follow after other voices and still believe and think that you are on course. That is impossible. You will go off course and stray from following Me. Let no one lead you astray.

That is why many are not following Me but strangers. They have been led astray. They listen to too many other voices but not to Me. They are not in My will and do not even realize it. You must know My voice, listen and follow Me to be on course and to do My will.

Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me and no one else and not just when you want or feel like it, but every day to stay on course.

Make sure that you are on course, that you listen, obey and follow My directions. Let Me guide and lead and no one else.


Do not let the devil take you off course that is his ultimate goal. Be steadfast, keep your focus on Me, follow Me only to stay on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget