Monday, June 30, 2014

Stubborn and rebellious – July 01, 2014


My children, do not be like the rest of the world, stubborn and rebellious, because they do not know Me for real, therefore they have no reverence or fear for Me. Be different, humble and submissive to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me willfully as I guide and lead you in My perfect will. My will be done. I know best. I know My plan and purpose, do not be stubborn and rebellious.

Many do not like changes, therefore they are stubborn and rebellious. I force no one but everyone will bear the consequences. I am the righteous Judge who knows every heart and all motives. I will judge each one righteously for your deeds, good or bad. The stubborn and rebellious, are disobedient and all disobedience will be punished, it is not pleasing nor acceptable to Me.


I discipline and reprove My children out of love and because I care. Do not be stubborn and rebellious when I want to discipline and reprove you. I will not strive with anyone forever. Be submissive to Me and repent, or you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget