Sunday, June 15, 2014

Succeed – June 16, 2014


My children, you can succeed if you are willing and determined. I will not fail you. Do not fail Me or yourselves. Do not focus on your situation and circumstances but keep your focus on Me who is able to do the impossible. I will work all things out for good.

Do not allow the devil to lie to you. He does not want you to succeed in your walk with Me. He will do his utmost to hinder, distract and stop you from following Me and doing My will. He is a thief, a liar and destroyer. He has destroyed many and is seeking more to destroy. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold, but resist him. Victory is assured in Me.

I am for you My children, and not against you. The enemy is always against you, but he will not succeed if you do not allow him. Put on My full armor every day, be vigilant, watch and pray so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name, because your vindication is from Me. Do not lose hope, be steadfast.

Many give up too quickly. You must endure, be determined to succeed in your journey until the very end. If you give up it will be all in vain.


Come follow Me, I will guide and lead you every step of the way to succeed, to reach your destiny successfully and with no regrets. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I go ahead of you, you will succeed, if you listen, obey and follow Me one step at a time. Succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget