Friday, June 27, 2014

Temporary – June 28, 2014


My children, the temporary things will not last, it has no eternal value. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last for eternity, not earthly treasures that will perish. Many only seek earthly treasures and pleasures and they will perish if they do not change in time.

Do not focus on the temporary, but focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Value Me and My Kingdom above everything else. Nothing must be more important and valuable to you than Me. Seek Me like you will seek for a great Pearl of much value until you find Me. I do not disappoint, I am always faithful. The one who seeks Me will find Me and I will reveal Myself to him as I wish. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Be serious and determined.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first then will I add all the temporary things unto you according to My plan and purpose, at My time. I will work all things out for good. I know best. I know My plan and purpose with each one of you. Trust Me.


Your situation and circumstances are temporary. I know it already, it is not unknown to Me. I can change it in a moment, I am able to do the impossible but you have to learn valuable lessons from them. It is to build you up, not to tear you down, and to make you stronger. Follow Me in faith. Do not lose hope or perspective.  The temporary is of short term but My Kingdom is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget