Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Thankful – June 18, 2014


My children, always have a thankful heart towards Me. Give Me the glory and honor due to Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me and be always thankful.

Do not allow your situation or circumstances to steal your joy, be thankful in everything. I am for you and not against you. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will help and sustain you. I do the impossible in any situation and in all circumstances. Do not limit or restrict Me because of disbelief. Trust Me for who I am, The Almighty, I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. Give Me the glory, be thankful that you belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Many are not thankful to Me because their hope and trust is not in Me but in fallible men and women. I am not real and alive to them. They only know about Me but they do not know Me, they have no relationship with Me.


Others are always complaining, they are not thankful enough for what they already have. They always want more and more and it never satisfies them. Be always thankful, even for the little things that you receive from Me, and for your breath that keeps you alive, without Me you can do nothing. Be thankful to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget