Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The old for the new – June 10, 2014


My children, you must first leave the past behind you, exchange the old for the new. You cannot go forward with Me if you hold on to your past, the old things. It will just hold you back from progressing with Me. That is why many are stagnated and not moving forward, no progress at all. They still cling to the old, not willing to receive the new which I have in store for them.

There is no favoritism and I do not discriminate. It is up to each one of My children to be determined, to exchange their old lifestyles for the new, to be holy like Me, to become one with Me, one in Spirit and to worship Me in Spirit and in Truth.

Those who are led by My Spirit they are My sons and daughters, guided into all truth by My Spirit. I guide and lead them every step of the way, to do My will and not their own.


Be willing to let go of the old things for the new. Start anew this day and do not wait. Time is running out. It can be your time today if you die. Have you exchanged the old for the new? Are you making progress in your daily walk with Me? Follow Me anew from this day onward and do not look back. You will not be disappointed and I will not fail you. Trust Me for the new, a new beginning with Me, new revelations from Me but first be willing to let go of all the old things, to change your old habits, old lifestyle, your old filthy garment and exchange it all for the new. Be unblemished, without any spot or wrinkle, be holy like Me, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. You cannot be the same man or woman that you used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget