Sunday, June 1, 2014

Very few listen – June 02, 2014


My children, very few listen, obey and follow Me as I guide and lead them and do My will in My Kingdom.

Many only pretend that they are My servants, hearing from Me, but they don’t. They are the wolves in sheep’s clothing. Let no one deceive you and lead you astray from Me. Run away from all strangers. Come follow Me, I will guide and lead you into My perfect will for you. Take one step at a time. I go ahead of you. Listen, obey and follow Me.

Do not be afraid, be willing, listen, submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. It is the only way. That is why very few actually follow Me, listen and do My will, many only pretend. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on the wrong way.


I know every heart and all motives. Take heed, listen to Me. The road is narrow that leads to Heaven and many will try to enter through the narrow Door but will not be able. I will say to many in that day, go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity because they refuse to listen to Me. I am holy therefore you must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Listen to Me, repent and you will live refuse and you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget