Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Woe to the wicked – June 25, 2014


Woe to the wicked, who leads many of My children astray from Me. Who cause them to stumble. Woe to the wicked, who calls evil good and good evil, who declare and proclaim lies for truth. That is why many are lost, deceived and in darkness. I did not change. I am the righteous Judge, who will judge righteously. I am fair, I know every heart and all motives. Woe to the wicked, whose motives are not pure. Nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked.

Run away from the wicked who want to lead you astray from Me, who have wrong motives. Let no one deceive you and lead you astray from Me. I am the Only Good Shepherd besides Me there is none and will never be. Do not listen to and follow after strangers. They are the wolves in sheep’s clothing, the wicked. Run and do not hesitate. Run to Me and to no one else. I tend each one of My sheep Myself. I know them by their names and they know Me. I am no Stranger to them. They listen to My voice only and they follow Me, but they run away from all strangers, those I warn them against.


Woe to the wicked if they do not repent in time. Mercy time is running out for the wicked. Woe onto them. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire. It will be a terrible thing for the wicked to fall into My Hands. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget