Tuesday, July 22, 2014

An honorable vessel – July 23, 2014


My children, I am the Potter, you are the clay. You must be moldable clay in My Hands so that I can mould you into an honorable vessel that I can solely use for My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom, as I wish.  

Do not be like un-moldable clay, then you are good for nothing. Be moldable and let Me mold you into My likeness. It might not be nice but painful at the time. The end result will be worth it, you will be a good and honorable vessel to be used by Me in My Kingdom and all for My glory. Do not be resistant but cooperative, be moldable clay in My Hands so that I can do the work I wish to. I force no one, allow Me, to mold you into an honorable vessel for Myself. You will not be disappointed, I do not fail. I am the Good Potter and no two vessels are the same. Each one will be unique, ready to be used for My plan and purpose and all for My glory and honor.


Unfortunately, there are broken vessels, who were honorable and useful in My Kingdom before, but not any longer. You know who you are, I can restore you, if you wish. Come to Me, I will restore you completely, you will be an honorable vessel again. I am able. I will mend you, heal you. Do not stay broken but come to Me who is able to do the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me, but trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the Good Potter and Great Restorer of broken vessels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget