Monday, July 21, 2014

Coincidence - July 22, 2014


My children, not one of you is a coincidence. You are all born at a certain time for My plan and purpose. Do not let the devil lie to you. You are not to young or not to old to fulfill your Kingdom purpose. I have a plan and purpose with each one in My everlasting Kingdom but then you must be willing and available solely to Me, to do My will and not your own or that of other people. My will be done.

A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life.

Be willing and available, to expand My Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. Do not look back, you can do it. Not many are willing to fulfill their Kingdom purpose. I force no one. I use the willing, and all for My glory.


It is no coincidence that I call you. You are in My plan and purpose for this time but you must be willing to be My faithful and obedient servant until the end. You will have to count the cost because you will pay a price. It will cost you everything. It will not be a coincidence that you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom. They hated and killed Me first, and a servant is not greater than his Master, but great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure until the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget