Monday, July 28, 2014

Conquerors conquer – July 29, 2014


My children, conquerors conquer. You are able to conquer in the world, I have conquered it for you already on the Cross by My Blood. Victory is assured in Me, without Me you can do nothing but with Me you can do all things and conquer.

Many walk around defeated by the devil, rise up and triumph over him, resist him in My Name and he will flee. He knows his time is running out. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold. Destroy his lies with truth. You know the truth, truth conquers not lies.

Be conquerors for My Kingdom, be different from the rest of the world. Conquer evil with good, love and do not hate, bless and do not curse, pray for all even for your enemies. Love conquers evil.


In the world there will be no peace without Me, only turmoil but I conquered it. You will enter in Heaven through much tribulation. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but nothing is able to separate you from My love for you. Conquerors conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget