Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Faithful to what has been entrusted to you – July 03, 2014


Every one of you My children, have been born and called for My plan and purpose, in My everlasting Kingdom, with no exemption. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate like so many wrongfully believe and think. I love and I care for all, but not everybody loves Me and cares for My Kingdom.

You must be willing, available and obedient, and submit to Me and My authority to do My will as I guide and lead you. You must always be faithful to what I entrust to you to do. Even in the least of your assignments. I have a plan and purpose with everything, do not lean on your own understanding. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Do not procrastinate on anything, but do what I entrust to you at My time. Do not fail Me and My Kingdom. Be obedient or you will learn obedience through much suffering because all disobedience will be punished.

If you are not faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom in the least of things, how can you expect Me to entrust you with even more? First show Me that you are trustworthy and faithful in the least then can I entrust you with even more.

Be different, be loyal to Me and My Kingdom because many are not faithful and trustworthy. I know every heart and all motives. I will judge each one righteously for their own deeds. Many have wrong motives, they are building for themselves earthly kingdoms, empires and not My Kingdom. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourself. My Kingdom must be built according to My plan and purpose. My will be done.


Do not look at other people but focus on your own walk with Me. Take good care and be faithful to what has been entrusted to you in My Kingdom. Your reward is with Me. I will not disappoint you but you have to stay faithful until the end to what has been entrusted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget