Friday, July 18, 2014

Follow Me, the only Way – July 19, 2014


My children, you must follow Me, it is the only Way. Do not be deceived. Let no one lead you astray.  Listen, obey and follow Me, I will guide and lead you every step of the way. Let no one take you of course. Stay on course and follow Me, there is no other way. There is a way that seems right, but its end leads to destruction and many are on it and will find out too late if they do not wake up in time.

The devil has lulled many asleep, that is why they are on the broad way to destruction. They must repent, turn away from the wrong way or they will perish. There is no other way than to follow Me, My way. Those who are not willing, will reach the wrong destination in the end and be very disappointed but will only have themselves to blame.


I call everybody to follow Me, because I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. You must choose and be willing to follow Me, My Way, it is the only Way. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you according to My plan and purpose along the way. I will guide and lead you, one step at a time. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not strive with anyone forever. I force no one, but each one will bear the consequences if they refuse to come after Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget