Saturday, July 26, 2014

I do not fail – July 27, 2014


My children, I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. You can believe and trust Me, but most of the time many doubt Me and My promises. Without faith it is impossible to please Me, you must believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, not what you believe or think. Do not lean on your own understanding. My Hand is not too short to help, I am able to do the impossible. I do not fail but your faith will be tested. You must endure and overcome to be victorious. Victory is assured in Me in every trial and tribulation because I do not fail. I love and I care for My own.

The devil wants you to believe lies, that I will fail you, but he is a liar, a thief and a murderer. Do not listen to his lies or believe them, but reject them and do not ponder on lies but the truth. Truth sets free not lies.


You must follow Me, one step at a time in faith. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you according to My plan and purpose. I will not fail you. I will work all things out for good, My will be done. Trust Me, I will guide and lead you every step of the way. Endure, press on and you will learn that I do not fail. Your faith in Me, will get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget