Sunday, July 6, 2014

I Judge Righteously – July 07, 2014


My children, I am the righteous Judge who judges righteously. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. I know every heart and all motives therefore I am able to judge fairly. My Spirit convicts the world about sin, righteousness and judgment, those who do not repent will perish and have no excuse.

Do not judge so that you will not be judged. Warn the wicked so that they will turn away from their wicked ways but do not judge them. I will judge. Vengeance is Mine, I will repay. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. There will be no mercy for the wicked if they do not repent in time. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Each one must decide for themselves to accept Me as their Savior or they will perish if they reject Me. I am the Only Savior of the world, there is none like Me and will never be. Many are deceived because they love lies more than truth although they know the truth. They will bear the consequences because I judge righteously. I will not strive with anyone forever. Now is mercy time, time for repentance and it is running out. Repent or perish for I am the righteous Judge, who judges righteously.


Judgment will start at My House with you My children first. I will Judge each one righteously. Judge yourself and not another. Let Me search your heart to see if I am pleased with you or not. Yield to My Spirit. Repent because I will not strive with anyone forever. Be holy, be in right standing with Me. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many believe and think. There is no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I am fair and I judge righteously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget