Sunday, July 20, 2014

Individually – July 21, 2014


My children, let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves. You will enter into Heaven individually. You must strive hard to enter through the narrow Door for yourselves, because many will try, but will not be able. Do not look at other people but focus on your own walk with Me every day. You are responsible for yourself, not for other people. Each one will give account for their own deeds, good or evil. Mind your own walk individually. Seek to please Me, to do My will as I guide and lead you and no one else. I must be pleased with you. Your reward is with Me.

My calling and gifts are given individually and it is irrevocable. Everyone will give account to Me. I am the righteous Judge who knows every heart and all motives. You are all part of My Body but you are individual members. Each one has a part, a purpose to fulfill but many are not willing. They want others to do their part.


Many are too busy and too occupied with other people. They do not realize that they themselves must work individually on their relationship with Me. Nobody else can do it for them. The one who seeks Me will find Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you also and I will reveal Myself to you as I wish. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Come to Me, I hear and I will answer if you seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget