Sunday, July 13, 2014

Keep trusting – July 14, 2014


My children, keep trusting Me, do not give doubt a foothold. Many do not trust Me, they lose hope in Me too easily because they do not know Me for real for who I am and for what I am able to do in every situation and in all circumstances. My Hand is not too short to help. I am able to do the impossible. I do not fail. I do what I promised. My promises do not fail. Keep trusting Me and do not let your faith waver. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Put all your hope and trust in Me, hope in Me does not disappoint.

The devil wants you to doubt Me to let go of Me. Do not fall prey to him but resist him and he will flee. Victory is assured if you keep trusting Me.

Be strong, steadfast and courageous, keep trusting Me in every situation and in all circumstances.  I will work all things out for good, according to My plan and purpose. I go ahead of you, to make a way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you.


Many give up, lose hope just before their breakthrough because they do not keep trusting Me. You must decide to keep trusting Me and not to give doubt any foothold. My time is not your time, My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts. Keep trusting Me and let Me have My way, I know best. I will not disappoint or fail you. I am for you and not against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget