Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Know Me for who I really am – July 09, 2014


My children, many do not know Me for who I really am therefore they limit and restrict Me because of who they believe and think who I am and for what I am able to do. If they know Me for who I really am, they will not doubt Me but believe and trust Me with all their heart for what I am able to do. I do the impossible, the supernatural, the things that are impossible with people.

Do not lean on your own understanding but put all your hope and trust in Me, your Savior, who loves and cares for you. With Me all things are possible. Get to know Me for who I really am and follow Me every step of the way in faith, trust Me, I do not fail.

I am Omnipotent. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I do as I wish. I am who I said who I am, The Almighty. My Hand is not too short to help but many do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They have disbelief in their hearts about Me because they do not know Me for real.


Seek Me diligently, ask from Me so that you can receive, and that your joy can be full in Me. I am to be glorified and no one else. I do not share My Glory with anyone. Know Me for who I really am, the King of Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget