Sunday, July 27, 2014

Listen to Me – July 28, 2014


My children, you must listen to Me, wait patiently and pay attention and I will speak to you as I wish. Many are not willing to listen to Me that is why they do not hear from Me. They only listen to the voices of strangers but not to Me. I am a Stranger to them, that is why they do not know Me for real.

Only a few listen, obey and follow Me as I guide and lead them, every step of the way. No one is able to follow Me if they do not listen, hear first from Me. You must get your instructions from Me and no one else. I will guide and lead you, one step at a time according to My plan and purpose to do My will.

Take time, be quiet and listen. Do not lose hope or give up easily, be persistent in seeking Me. I will not fail you. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I am always faithful. Listen, quiet all the noises so that you can hear Me.


Many search for Me at the wrong places. I am not far away. I am where you are. I live in the hearts of My children. Listen and you will hear Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. The one who waits patiently on Me and listens to hear from Me, I will not disappoint. Keep your focus on Me and listen to Me. I speak whenever I wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget