Saturday, July 19, 2014

One day at a time – July 20, 2014

My children, do not be concerned about the future, about tomorrow, just take one day at a time. That is why many of you get discouraged, lose hope and want to give up. You keep on pondering about things that you have no control over, and things that you cannot change.

Do not be anxious about anything but put all your hope and trust in Me. Let Me be in control and work everything out for good according to My plan and purpose. I am able to do what is impossible with people and all that I promise. Believe and trust Me, I do not fail.

Let Me guide and lead you every step of the way, one day at a time. I will never leave you nor forsake you, I am always with you to help and to sustain you. Trust Me and follow Me blindly. Walk in faith and not by sight, or you will lose hope and get disappointed because things will not work out the way that you want or think.


I go ahead of you to show you the way, My ways are not your ways. Trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Do not try to go ahead of Me or lag behind, follow Me, one step at a time and every day anew. You cannot do anything about the past, yesterday is over, be done with it. Do not keep focusing on the past but focus on Me, your walk with Me every day, take today only and do what I want you to do. My will be done, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget